Gentle Horses – the Natural Horsemanship Way…
What We Do
“The objective of owning a recreational horse is to have fun without either you or the horse getting hurt.”
We also help people who are preparing to buy their first horse and can help you choose the most appropriate horse to buy. We then help new owners learn to ride safely, care for and enjoy these marvelous animals.
A horse training focus we have is helping horse owners who have horses with behavior problems more severe than they are capable of correcting themselves. We can help – even horses who have injured their owners or trainers.
What You Will Learn
- What is natural horsemanship and why does it work?
- Should you train your horse or teach your horse?
- Horseshoeing, should you shoe your horse? What is natural foot care?
- Who we are & what we do to correct horse behavior problems by teaching the horse new behaviors and by teaching the owner or rider how to avoid whatever it was that caused the unwanted behavior.
- What do you do if your horse has behavior problems that are beyond your capabilities to correct?
- Learn from some of the best in the business: Go to Horsemanship School!
- Why you should buy a horse from us.